Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Past meeting data

How can I review who attended a past meeting? I held a meeting yesterday and want to capture those people that I wasn't expecting - didn't have time to do it in the moment.Any ideas please?Many thanksCaroline

Zoom meeting not responding

hi, I have difficulty entering the zoom meeting, every time I click join meeting I have to wait a long time for a pop up to fill in the meeting id and passcode and every time I want to turn on the camera the zoom meeting application is not responding...

Problème de connexion

Bonjour, j ai une amie qui a pas où de connecter a zoom ce matin. Suite à un problème. Elle a un iPhone. Quel est le problème ?

IMG-20221128-WA0007.jpg
Freego by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendee report for meetings

I can see there is a way to produce an attendee report for meetings if you have the free version, but I have the Pro version and the options aren't the same, can you help me find a way of doing it?

Resolved! Adding an Admin

Can i buy 3 admin accounts and have them together in one meeting as i need the permissions that the admins have to the 3 persons together in one meeting .

Arushi66 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting login from Spain is not possible

The meeting login from Spain is not possible. I'm the host in Germany and my attendee could not login to the meeting. I had Zoom meetings with attendees from all over the world and can't find any reason for that. Any ideas?

Basmati by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Language Transcription

I was hoping that the latest release would fix the bugs with the live captioning. Unfortunately now there is no captioning at all except for the english language speaking option, Is anyone else experiencing live transcription issues. ? many thanksL

Liv_R by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound distortion when screensharing

I host a Zoom dance party every week and we've done this since March 2020. I always share the sound while using Spotify and it has worked wonderfully, but recently I got my new laptop and suddenly the sound is all messed up. When I play it regularly ...

lbtb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes