Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recording problem

We had a few recorded demos today which occurred from my Zoom account. The recording was stopped after each topic and then restarted at the beginning of the next session. At the end of the day, I received 5 zoom emails with the zoom links to the reco...

Missing MP4 File

I recorded a zoom meeting locally and didn't provide me with the usual MP4 recording. I can not open the other files. Is there any way to get the MP4 and if not, can the recording be converted?

Best way to handle group singing?

We're a church moving our services to Zoom and would like to allow attendees to sing along with recorded music. We would like to split the sharing duties so that the priest controls/shares the visuals while the musician shares computer audio just for...

Downgrade- advanced meeting

HiI'm looking to downgrade due to the cost of living impact. If having a meeting with one person, can it go over the 40 mins for free?Can I still keep current recurring meetings and be able to see this as I do now? I don’t really need the other featu...

JP1971 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Venture 13.0にしてZoomアップデートして以来の不具合

Zoomを最新にアップデートすると途中で終わってしまって困っていました。Macのシステムを最新版にアップデートしてからは、Zoomのアップデートができたのですが、それから友人とミーティング中に、わたしは問題ないのですが、友人がわたしの画像が途切れ、共有しているビデオもほとんど止まっている状態、音も途切れ途切れになりました。同じ症状の方、またこれを改善なさった方、いらしたら教えてください。

Mamizd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezing every 20 minutes

Every 20 minutes, my Zoom meetings freeze. I have the most updated version, I have tested my wifi (very strong), and it is very intrusive as I am doing coaching and counseling sessions.

virtual background with a green screen

I use a virtual background with a green screen,but when I check the "I have a green screen" chckbox zoom just won't take any notice and it display my video without the virtual backgroundhow can it be fixed?

rr4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Invitation To Calendar

I, and a group of others, have a received a recurring meeting invite. We were not invited individually by e-mail address but rather via a text w/ meeting ID and password. Is there a way for me to add this invitation using meeting ID and password to m...

Error Code: 5006

Hi everyone, I received the following error when trying to join a meeting:An unknown error occurredError Code: 5006 Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

ChuahCL by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes