Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

automated emails regarding upcoming meetings

I am an administrator for our club's Zoom account. sometimes when I create a meeting (or make a change to the meeting), an automated email goes out to some of the members of the club letting them know about the zoom meeting. However, I have not enabl...

Concurrent Meetings for Enterprise license

How many Concurrent Meetings can someone have? I have heard mixed answers. I talked to someone in support, and he said he could increase the limit from 2 to 10 without any change in plan or price. I know that there is a Concurrent meeting Plus which ...

What happened to auto-save?

Good Day, Everyone, For the first time since setting to auto save in-meeting chats to my local computer, I hopped out of a Zoom meeting and no chat file in my local Zoom folder. Did something change in the latest update? Such great information lost b...

NBoss by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Coupures de réunions soudaines aux 20 minutes

Lors de mes trois dernières rencontres, elles ont été interrompues aux 15-20 minutes: la réunion fige 1 minute, elle revient puis le lien coupe complètement avant de revenir par elle-même 1 minute plus tard. La coupure et le retour se produisent sans...