Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Gallery view not working

updated to 5.12.3, gallery view is not working even with 29 participants. Did someone facing the same issue as wellplatform - Windows

Translation of Captions

Hi all, I have an enterprise account with Zoom and am trying to figure out how to enable the translation of auto captions in a meeting. I've enabled all the items on my account, but the language option does not appear in the cc options in the meeting...

Resolved! Transcription Saving

Hi folks, Does anyone know if Zoom saves the transcriptions of a meeting for non-recorded meetings? We are hoping to turn on transcriptions for confidential meetings but we do not want a record of the transcription to be saved anywhere. Thanks!

WWC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Test mic" option in zoom in Ubuntu 20.04

Why is there no "Test microphone" option in Ubuntu 20.04. I've tried installing via snap or from the `.deb` file but there's still no option. There are even times where there' s no sound or the sound is inaudible. Is that option not included in Linux...

chan-dev by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom and outlook

I am wondering if one can add 2 zoom ids to a single outlook inbox as an add on? Say I have one pro id: let’s call it Badri1 and I create another Badri2. Is it possible to add both ids : Badri1 and Badri2 as add ons to the same outlook inbox? Thanks.

Badri by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding a Video to my wait room

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. Gene

Grechner by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes