Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Local Recordings - "double_click_to_convert_01"

Usually the immediate after session, automatic recording conversion process creates three files: 1) "recording.conf" file type CONF; 2) "audio 1234567890" file type MPEG-4 Audio; and, 3) "video 1234567890" file type MP4. But now the after session, au...

Graylin by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

disabling login alerts

How do I disable login alerts when activity is detected on a new browser, location or device?This is very inconvenient when our trainers change locations and cannot access the zoom because they do not own the associated email accounts.

Verification Email Code

Our organization has a Pro account, and multiple account users. The issue we have is when 1 user wants to use the account, the verification code is emailed to the main account email for authentication, which os another user - who may not be available...

Denying access to cloud recordings from Member

Hi, I own an account, there are 3 other regular users under me. I scheduled a meeting under each user whose recording is saved in the cloud. I want to prevent these users from accessing the recording cloud, and only me as the owner will have access t...

moti by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Gallery view on iPad 9th gen

How many participants can be displayed in gallery view on the ipad 9th generation? I would like to purchase another iPad that can see at least 25 participants.I am able to see them on my 5th gen iPad Air.If the 9th gen iPad can also do it, I would li...

Recuperer un webinaire

Salut la famille, J'ai organisé un webinaire en début de semaine seulement, par inadvertance, pendant le webinaire j'ai cliqué sur arrêter l'enregistrement Y a-t-il possibilité de récupérer tout mon webinaire en vidéo?Si oui comment? Merci pour votre...

Losing a zoom webinat

I have been losing zoom webinars before they are scheduled to begin. I may be incorrectly using the practice session. I need to establish the webinar a couple of months before it is scheduled so I can get the access information out to the invited use...

BettyH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic user Admins

We have a paid account for a non profit group. I am the account owner. We have a regularly scheduled meeting each week. How do i make it so one of our Users ( without a license) who is an admin, have the ability to open the room and assume the host d...

Speaker view hasn't downloaded

Hi, I recorded a speaker presentation for an event and when I downloaded it to my computer, the speaker is not showing in the frame, just her slides. I went back into Zoom but the recording is not showing in there anywhere. Any idea how I can bring h...