Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! co-host and my own paid account

Hello, I am co-host on the account of someone who have a paid account. I've a basic (free) account. But now I want to have a paid account also. How can I do this? I can not upgrade, because then I get the accountsetings of the paid account from the o...

Breakout Name connecting from browser

Hi. When connecting via a browser, there doesn't seem to be a way of finding out what breakout you're in when you're in a breakout room. Sure, you get a message when you're being transferred to a breakout, and then another message when you first arri...

Livestream zoom meeting to facebook group

Hi, i am trying to setup a livestream on my facebook group, for my business, but when i want to add the zoom app in the facebook group, i type zoom in the search bar it only shows zoom-dev and zoom-prod and not the standard zoom app. I tried adding t...

Zoom did not save the pdf from the chat I downloaded

This is another reason why Discord is the better option for online meetings. I had a 1on1 with my professor, who gave me feedback on my essay, and he sent me the file back through the chat, I downloaded it, and after I left the meeting, I tried to op...

Kros by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto populate "Your Name" on join meeting as Guest

Hello, I'm currently deploying the zoom msi and cannot find an option to auto populate this option. Is this even possible via the MSI or must I join a meeting to first set it? Currently disabling all login options, as the end use will join as guest. ...

mtopps by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

insane zoom team

For decades, there is a basic feature in any chat application to trace and track the chat history; along with the preferred usage storage location locally. In zoom , struggling to find those settings; also there is no provision to contact technical t...