Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing recordings

What are my options with sharing a Zoom recording with someone (who paid for training) to ensure it doesn't get shared with someone else (who did not pay)?

alibp by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing both personal and work zom accounts

A while back I signed up for a personal Zoom account. I used it mainly for online open mics where musicians perform for other musicians in an open mic fashion. Then I got a job and, of course, they had a work Zoom account for me to use. I'm on Ubuntu...

defaria by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Sharing

I'm on a new Mac and can't screen share. Yes, I've checked settings and it should work, but when I go to share, all I see is blank boxes, basically, with generic titles. When I double click, it tells me to open system preferences, but then won't. I c...

Recover Meeting

I have not deleted any meetings yet my schedule has a gap from February to October. How do I recover meetings I facilitated in August?

Resolved! Waiting Room

If the Host and Co-Host lose connection and all participants move into the waiting room, does this also pause the meeting if it's being recorded? Will the action of moving participants to the waiting room pause recording of the meeting until the Host...

streamed content stops in screen sharing

When I attempt to share my streamed video content, such as from YouTube or online video clips, the clip will play for a few seconds, then stop. I can restart it, but it stops again. The clip actually stops. The video control button on the app switche...

Unable to get into just one specific meeting

Hello, I am a regular daily participant in a meeting with the same number each time. I use a free account. I have checked by email that the host is actually running the meeting and the number and password I have are correct, and I know it is happenin...