Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error Code: 5006

Hi everyone, I received the following error when trying to join a meeting:An unknown error occurredError Code: 5006 Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

ChuahCL by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Interpretation button disapears when sharing a window

I have additional add-on for interpretation on my zoom meetings, and button for interpretation becomes available in the tool bar, and I use it sometimes to communicate with the translator, but if I'm sharing an Window which I do most of the time, thi...

DenisZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems writing on shared pdf after zoom upgrade

I teach a remote class using Zoom. After upgrading to the newest version of Zoom last week, I’m experiencing significant problems with annotating pdfs. There is a huge lag, and after a while the annotations don’t show up at all. It doesn’t seem to be...

Camera not visible in Azure Virtual Desktop environment.

Hello, I am having an issue with using Teams on a VDI Azure Virtual Desktop environment. We have installed the latest version of the Zoom VDI Client on the host, and the AVD plugin on the computer we are using to connect. After connecting we test Zoo...

bosef by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes