Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom freezes

Ever since the latest automatic update (November 7th, 22) Zoom freezes whenever I try to do a screen share, and there is a notice that zoom unexpectedly closed

Jaque by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Sofortige Abmeldung / Immediate Logout

Wir haben einen User, in unserem Firmenaccount, der bei Anmeldung sofort von ZOOM wieder ausgeloggt wird. Ein Login ist mit den Benutzerdaten möglich, es erfolgt jedoch ein sofortiges Logout mit dieser Meldung: AbgemeldetIhre Sitzung ist beendet und ...

DoTheo by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling privileges

One of our accounts has scheduling privileges for our CEO. However, because it is our admin account, when you go to schedule, it default to "my meeting", meaning the admin account and then you have to use the drop down to select the CEO. We've alread...

woopsdz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update the zoom

Hi everybody!! Every time I open the zoom "your app version needs to be 5.8.6 or higher to sign in. Please contat your IT team to update your app". But I'M the IT. SoI tried to update manually from the settings and I didn't have the option.After that...

original audio delay

share with screen, computer sound, I transmit the audio directly. Since people dance to this music, image and sound must match. At the last meeting, the audio was delayed by 2-3 seconds over the course of an hour. What to do?

Hansy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom with Jabra Pro 9460

Zoom and Jabra Pro 9460I give classes online through Zoom and use a Jabra Pro 9460 headset for that.Since the update this morning, Zoom closes and my host role is transferred to a participant as soon as I put my Jabra Pro 9460 headset in the charging...