Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom iPad Issues

Having problems with accessing Zoom sessions via an iPad as of yesterday. Have previously been able to get them with no problems. I deleted the Zoom app and re-installed. It says I can go directly through the browser which I did but features I like s...

lschulte by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my sign-in password

I just created my Zoom account today (Basic). I went to My Profile. I can see my Host Key but the Sign-in Password is ******. How do I see it so I can Admit my friends to my Zoom account?

Syuling by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording disappeared, can it be restored?

I received a link to my recording but missed a text saying I only had one week to download the recording. And now it has been more than a week, it has been 11 days. The recording was important. Can it be restored? For some reason, I thought I had 30 ...

edit email link Paypal

Hi everyone!I want to edit my email link for Paypal but cannot find any way to edit this link. I can edit everything but my Paypal email link. Changed emails and the one in the system is no longer used. Do you know how to do this? Thank you in advanc...

Tijs by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot share any files in Zoom Channel

please wait while we are setting up your SharePoint site. This may take several seconds. This has been going happening every time I create a new channel for end users and it never creates the SharePoint site. What do I do? Where can I even check the ...

havier3 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NVIDIA Broadcast makes Zoom Crash

Windows up-to-date (AverMedia Cam), Zoom updated to Version 5.11.10 (8200) (64-bit). Using my camera in NVIDIA Broadcast mode causes Zoom to crash when I go to the Zoom Video Settings. I cannot get Zoom to recover from the crash; even after a reboot ...

Gilly by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes