Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

o365 Hybrid Calendar Intergration

Up until quite recently, the calendar integration instructions showed that the oauth did not support hybrid Office 365 environments. I no longer see that listed, however, when I'm approving the enterprise app to allow the integration. It doesn't actu...

Participant will lost audio when new participant joining

Having two frustrated issue right now.1. Some of the participant will lost audio (even though audio still show connected) when there is new participant join the meeting. 2. Part of participant will be muted when new participant join (mobile user have...

Partage d'audio pendant une réunion Zoom

Lors de mes réunions Zoom, je rencontre des problèmes pour partager des audios, que ce soit depuis mon ordinateur, format m4a ou mp3 ou depuis mon Ipad non connecté à l'ordinateur.J'ai fait ces partages d'audio sans difficultés pendant plusieurs mois...

Olivia63 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Organizing multiple documents for easy sharing

As a host, I want to be able to bring up individually 5 documents during a meeting. I don't want to navigate away from the files that are brought up when I click the share button. Is there a way to be sure that the document I want to share will consi...

BTO by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of ability to select photograph for background

Mac Pro (late '13 black trashcan, Intel Xeon E5) running Monterey 12.6.1 and Zoom 5.12.9 (13190) Have used/enjooyed Zoom without incident for years. Until a few months ago I was able to select a photo on my Mac and use it as my background picture on ...

OBS, Ecamm and Snap cameras are showing in

I'm running Big Sur on MacBook pro and after uninstalling other virtual cameras they persist in showing up in the dropdown list of zoom. What's the fix? It would be awesome to provide a terminal command to remove these straggles

Share Screen issue

Every 10 seconds, the share screen disappears and I am disconnected from the call.I urgently need your helpThanksO

Opherb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes