Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Forcer le même écran pour tous les utilisateurs...

Désolé, je parle en français.Quand j'ai une réunion Zoom et que je suis animateur, je voudrai que toutes les personnes connectées voient la même chose que l'animateur. Interlocuteur épinglé, écran partagé et vignette côte à cote...Comment faire ?Suis...

Pre-assigning breakouts

Hi all - please help me! Here's the challenge. We are looking to scale up a cohort based course offer to intakes of 500 using Zoom meetings. We want breakout rooms of 6-8 (so need about 80 breakout rooms) Assigning them manually during the live call ...

Zoom Chat

Hi. Can we configure our Chat so that only the Host and Co-hosts can see it? We do not want the chat visible to the meeting participants. Thank you!

Lori4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot switch to a different meeting host.

My boss delegated his Google calendar to me and I create his meetings all the time. Whenever I do so on his calendar and use Zoom as conferencing, my email always shows as the meeting host and that becomes a problem if I am not joining in that meetin...

Ivy05 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for IPad

Hi there, I run yoga, meditations, and discussions on zoom. I have been trying to play music in the background for weeks with no luck. When I screen share it will not play my any music and when I quit the screen share the music starts. I have tried s...

Jay2022 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring user license

I had a coworker die and I want to transfer her zoom account to her replacement. Is there some way to do that so that the new person will retain any recordings and/or upcoming meetings that are planned? Thanks in advance for any solutions to this pro...