Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting properties

Hi everybody!!I am using Meeting SDK, I am integrating it into a native iOS app and I want to access the meeting languages so the user can configure it before joining. Is it possible and how could I do it? Thaaaanks!

Audio recording

My friend audio records on Zoom and it automatically separates the recording into the individual speaker's part of the dialogue. She also gets the dialogue as it was recorded with both speakers. I can't seem to do that. Is the something I need to do ...

Video

When I log in and have my own meetings, my video comes on. If I turn video off it will not come back on. The message on screen says , zoom cannot detect a camera.If I go on anyone else's zoom link my video will not come on at all and I get the same m...

rje by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Previous Meetings Have All Disappeared

I have several Zoom meetings which occur on a weekly basis, and when I noticed that I was nearing the links' expiry dates, I opened the Previous Meetings tab and tried to extend all of them by clicking "Edit All Occurrences" and setting the deadline ...

Changing custom livestreaming config

Hello, I created a meeting and started custom live streaming. Sometimes there is an error in the livestreaming configuration (e.g. wrong key). I am not able to fix/change the key unless I create a new meeting. I do not want to change the meeting link...