Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Sharing For Main Room and Breakout Rooms

We are piloting a co-teaching program in the second semester. We will have multiple teachers in one Zoom meeting with over 100+ students. Our administrators are wanting us to have them move in and out of breakout rooms like they would move around in ...

mhenson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates

Everytime I try to log into Zoom it starts to update and freezes about 1/10th of the way. It then does not allow me to use the App at all on my laptop. Any solution? Thank you!

mydog07 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting recordings issue with ASL interpreter voicing

We are filming an interview using ASL interpreters who will voice for the Deaf participants in Zoom meetings. In the past, there have been issues with cloud recording multi-spotlights. Not all spotlights will show on the recorded copy, only the perso...

Recording Highlights

Hi All, Does anyone know a workaround or external app that would allow me to "tag" highlights during a zoom meeting?Briefly... I host a podcast and need to be able to review it for highlights. It would be preferrable that I can actual mark (or tag) a...

Humadyn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription

Hi thereI´m using the live transcription services already and it seems working in the sense of what I speak will be displayed in the correct language (here German), but everything my counterpart is speaking is translated into English which is annoyin...

HerbM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom PWA Chromebook -- Number of Visible Participants

Hello everyone, I've installed the Zoom PWA for Chromebook and it seems to default to a max of 9 participants (3 x 3) visible on the screen. The Zoom app allowed 16 (4x4) and I was hoping this PWA would default to 25 (5x5) like Windows and Mac. Anybo...

GrahamC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

customized zooming share screen

hi all how can i zoom other than default zoom ratio in view options during shared screen. say for example, i want to 240% zoom. the default are only 50% 100% 150% 200% 300% and fit to window. thanks

ahs by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes