Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mackie Onyx12 Mic Issue

Hi, I have a Mackie Onyx12 mixer. I can get sound out in my Zoom meeting by choosing Onyx12 1-2. However, whenever I choose Line (Onyx12) in the Microphone drop-down, I get an error "There seems to be an issue with your microphone, please select a di...

mizel07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting room can't read passcode in HTMl

I have a user on my account that whenever she creates a scheduled meeting via the zoom plugin for outlook 2016, the HTML version is used. All other users, including myself, uses the plaintext version when scheduling meetings from the plugin.The probl...

Second recording - unable to convert

Hi, I did a Zoom meeting yesterday and did a quick test of whether I could record and convert the discussion. I could and we carried on with the meeting. I am now unable to convert the second, half-hour 120,748 KB file which is what I need. I see a f...

Resolved! Transferring ownership of a recurring meeting

Can someone please tell me how to transfer ownership of a recurring meeting? We need someone else to take over the meeting going forward, but we don't want to change the ID and password, since it is widely distributed. Thank you in advance for any as...

mndjr by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving Meeting in Outlook

When I move a Zoom meeting in the Outlook Desktop app It does not update on the Zoom website. Even though the dates are not the same is the meeting invite code the same? I'm not sure if I need to change the date on the Zoom website, download the iCal...

Lock Meeting by Default

Can I Lock Meeting by default? My participants get credit for attending at least 50 out of a 60-minute presentation. The problem is that when I log in to the meeting, people are already in the waiting room (some up to 30 minutes early) so they only n...

zoom room / Optimize for video

I recently experienced an issue with selecting the "optimize for video" when I started a meeting from Zoom Room. The option appeared grayed out when the meeting was started from Zoom Room, but it was selected able if it were started from a computer. ...