Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Access to meeting

I cannot enter a meeting by clicking on a link in my AOL email, as I used to do. Now I must access the meeting thru my Google account and password.Why the extra complication?

DLM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How can I turn off "You are screen sharing" preview?

See the attached image. How can I permanently turn this off? This never used to display for me, but now it shows by default whenever I screen share. It started happening within the last week or so. As a result, Zoom crashes 100% of the time when that...

Using alternate audio devices with Zoom iOS app

I work with a not for profit which hosts weekly meetings both in person and using Zoom. Their default host device is an iPad. The usual meeting room is large and I would like to use a Bluetooth conference-phone as the default mic for the room. I woul...

Audio Challenges since new upgrade

Since a week we are noticing the following challenges 1. In a meeting there are 1 or 2 people of 10 present who will face challenge of no audio. Or they can hear the meeting going on for a minute or two and then after that it disappears. 2. Last 3 me...

Deadname showing up in account after years of new name

I came out as trans more than two years ago, in the midst of the pandemic. I changed my zoom name to my new legal name. It was correct for years, but when I logged in on a new device, my laptop, I see that my zoom name has completely reverted. I used...

No speaker icon in zoom for Android

Hi! There is no a speaker icon in zoom for Android in my samnsung tablet. I give clases from my computer, but I use the tablet to share videos, so it's a mess when I want to share a video from my tablet and I can't mute the sound from the tablet. I h...

Screenshot_20210816-163801_Zoom.jpg received_2933533550202026.jpeg
Pholette by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! No sound output from any device with Zoom app

Have an issue with Zoom where the speaker does not work on any output device - built in speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, etc. The 'test speaker' in the app does not give any output and actually makes Zoom run very slow almost to the point where it lo...

Resolved! Participant recording

Hi! Please tell me how can I set up so participants can do recordings and show screen at any time in all meetings?thank you

No Audio

No audio from the meeting. Microphone works but speaker is not. Tested, went to audio settings etc but no success.