Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

NO CHAT NAME

When I attempt to chat during a zoom event, my name does not appear, but instead it says "Me to everyone." Also, I noticed only the first initial of my name appears, while everyone else who comments shows both initials in addition to their full name....

DFS by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unexpected Crash when screen sharing in meetings

I have just installed Zoom on my new MS Surface Pro 9 (Intel i7 with 16GB Ram). In a meeting with one other participant when I share PPT slides or a video I get an Unexpected Quit message. This only happens when I try to share a screen or a large app...

John_C_M by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording - Hide self view did not work

Hi all, I am testing recording and introducing the topic, then sharing a PPT when I want to take myself off screen I click elipse and hide self view, but i am still there!! I waited til the end, watched the recording and yep - I am still there, any s...

Error 1003

HiMy company have 4 account4 account at this morning cannot login zoom , shows error 1003When I login into zoom.us , shows Account is disabled. Please contact Support.and I have no any email to contact me why disable the accountCan anyone give a hand...

stop/start video button -

the video start/stop button sets itself to off video after a few minutes of being turned to video. I can easily get back to video by clicking the button, but it keeps changing back to no video. Any ideas?

cek276 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom slow on paid account but fast on free account.

Hello. I am a teacher for my private classes, I have a paid zoom account. When I use it all my computer is slow. pressing “participants” button, “screen share”, “mute” it takes over 10 seconds to register. Sometimes not at all.This is even before any...

Ritz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem logging in

When you log in to your account, he writes that you need to confirm on another device, but the device has been gone for a long time. With the method of sending the code to the mail, it does not come. When registering a new account, it gives the error...

Adolf1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moodle LTI Pro 1.1 Integration

We have been using the Moodle LTI Pro integration successfully for over a year. We now notice that when we create a new ZOOM LTI activity in Moodle, Cloud recordings and Previous meetings from unrelated courses are appearing. We have created brand ne...

Retrieving Recorded Meetings.

I am having trouble converting and retrieving recorded meetings. When I try, it shows security & privacy; privacy; files & folders; Google Chrome; downloads, documents, and desktop folders; zoom.us; downloads folders. All of those are checked but not...

GracieV by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes