Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iPhone cam plus Mac Laptop

I used to be able to tie my iPhone X2 to my computer to use as an external camera for Zoom. However, it's not showing up to select. The only cam that shows up is my internal Facetime camera. (lousey) Can you help, please?Thanks.SJ2 iPhone XsSoftware ...

Zoom Link via Registration Not Working

I have 2 problems:1) I have set up meetings that require registration. I approve the registration and the registrant receives a confirmation email with the link to join the meeting. However, the registrant clicks on the link, but it takes them back t...

Setting up profile picture

Hello,Something happened to my meeting profile picture setting. While in a meeting, when I turned off my video, my profile picture used to appear. Now, it does not, and my name appears. How to I fix that so that my profile picture appears?Note that m...

Zoom Registration Page Issue

I created a Zoom meeting.The meeting required registration. The start time of the meeting is in 2 days. The meeting does not have the option for participants to join at any time. There is a registration link with additional questions. However, when I...

lalst53 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Host Link not working on iPhone

I use a JWT app to crate a host links for my employees to start meetings without being logged into a Zoom account. The link looks like https://us06web.zoom.us/s/########?zak=eyJ0eXAiO... This link works consistently on laptops and androids, but recen...

Possibility to create simple web apps

Hi, I have an issue in my daily operations at my workplace. Currently we are have more than 10 zoom account to gather around 10 divisions managed by us (IT Division), we are not shared the zoom account to the each user/division, because sometime in t...