Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

using screen share with dual monitors

Probably this requires OBS but hoping someone has some ideas. I will be teaching conversation using a music video. I wish to screen share as per the attached image. Two word documents open and on the side the music video. Below I'd like to have teach...

jkjack47 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About breakout room

We held a ZOOM meeting with less than 10 people.Several times during the meeting, breakout rooms were manually created and implemented.However, some of the manually assigned room settings are disappearing.Not all of them disappear, but some of them a...

Kensuke by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I accept a meeting I previously declined

I accidentally declined a recurring meeting that I need to accept. how do I go back and accept it. The person who invite me cannot resend the invite to me. He already tried. And I have already tried to go back to the original invite and accept it and...

tamc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling 'X is speaking'

Surely_ there is a way, when using the Zoom desktop app (5.12.2, on Windows 10), of disabling the 'X is speaking' pop-up message. That is a message that informs me, when I am speaking, that . . I am speaking. For, that message is really distracting a...

Alternative Hosts

I am having an issue with designating Alternative hosts. Let's say I have a meeting scheduled and have designated an alternative host for that meeting. I want to schedule a second meeting with a different alternative host. When I schedule that second...

Resolved! PROBLEMAS DE AUDIO

Los participantes manifiestan algunos que dejan de escuchar en cierto momento y a los participantes se les mutea el audio

Pool

Hello, Is it possible to make the pool with next condition. There are several options, for example 10 and I need users to choose only 5 of them is it possible to make such pool? Thank you in advance.

GFPAA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes