Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how can we add an alternate host to do polling

Hi there: am new here - checking with the expert. for organizing a zoom meeting with Polling. I want the alternate host to help post the polling while I do the sharing. I have already set up my zoom account setting to add allow the alternate host to ...

List of recording

We use Zoom for our courses, resulting in about 300 course recordings per year. Attendees don't register for these sessions within Zoom; we handle access to the meeting links through our membership management software. Currently, I build a page of li...

Opening a meeting

Hi there - every time I go to start a meeting in zoom it always goes to a box saying 'installing updates; and then nothing happens and I've got to close it all down and try and start the meeting up again. This happens if either I am attempting to sta...

Human1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get report for my zoom call in

Hello,i have a free account. Unable to pull reports. Tried calling customer service but no luck as it says my account is not valid. But I have had the account for at least 3 years now. i tried calling into a meeting. It said meeting will start when h...

ChrisN1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join meeting

joining zoom meeting 1.create zoom meeting through api2.joining meeting using android and ios sdk3.while joining meeting some time it's asking passcode but we are by passing the passcode still asking

RM26 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name

If I choose a different display name from my actual name will the administrator know that its me still ?

Ladyc82 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screenshare window is a thumbnail

I purchased a new Macbook Pro and signed into Zoom. When I try to share my screen it appears as a tiny thumbnail and the people I try to share with see it as tiny as well (not readable). I can not for the life of me figure out how to expand it. PLEAS...

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 1.14.14 PM.png
BruceL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable co-host

Hi, has anyone here encounter the same like me?There is no option for me to enable co-host.I have tried the suggested methods here but however there is not even the toggle for me to switch on at all?Thanks all

jyjy by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes