Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Put educator by mistake when I signed up

Hi! I was looking to sign in to Zoom, but clicked the educator account at the bottom out of curiosity. I am now unable to sign in without being prompted to enter educator settings. Is there any way to disable this so I can just have a regular Zoom ac...

Vasi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcripcion durante la reunion de zoom

Quisiera saber por favor, si con mi cuenta de zoom pro de Colombia y en español, ¿puedo utilizar estas opciones? Transcripción completaPermitir la visualización de toda la transcripción en el panel lateral durante la reuniónGuardar subtítulosPermite ...

Resolved! [Urgent] Free account to paid account

I've create a new meeting schedule using my free account. But my account has just been added to my company's paid account. What happens to the meeting I've just created? Does it still have the 40-min time limit?

zachlee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

日本の皆さんにお伺いしたいです。Zoomの代替ホスト設定の条件について

代替ホストに設定する場合は、設定する人も有料プラン(proプランに入っています)であること以外の条件についてお伺いしたいです。その他、どんな条件がありますか? ユーザー登録がされていないというメッセージが出ます。やり方が間違っているのか、そもそもそのほかに、何か設定が必要なのか。Zoomで説明されているページを読んでもよくわからず。申し訳ありませんが、誰かご指南いただけますと幸いです。

Invitation emails

When I schedule a meeting theintitation email is created in Gmail using by Gmail account. I am however signed into my Pro account under ***********. NB I also have afree Zoom account using my Gmail address.

Resolved! Import registrants

My company has hired a service provider to provide a Zoom webinar service. The service told me that the registrant import function is no longer available for attendees but only penalists. Is that true?

Cod by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant to Record the Meeting Option not visible

Hi Eyeryone, I am using Zoom for Meetings - I made another participant co-host . Although me as Host I can locally record the meeting (button is visible) there is no option to allow my participant to record it on her device. If I hover over "more" op...

akacae by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to continue a meeting

I did not coninue a meeting prior to it's expiration time. I can keep the meeting going as I still have the meeting id and passcode. I can not list the meeting in my zoom meetings as when I try I produce and error message which prevents saving the me...