Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to Export Account Settings

I am the admin of our company account. I just finished configuring all of the Account Settings (Admin > Account Management > Account Settings) and I would like to export all of the settings as configured so I have documentation of the configurations....

GP-J by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio from participants does not work properly

I installed the Zoom app on my new laptop. Participants in my meetings can hear me fine. When THEY speak, though, I can barely hear them and it sounds like they are using a tin can with string. I can't find any setting that might correct this.Any inp...

Problem Sharing Screen

I'm the host of a meeting and I keep getting kicked out of the meeting when I go to share my screen. I've used zoom for over a year and have hosted 100+ meetings and this has never happened to me before. Any ideas?Greg

GregH by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewer experience

I just attended a Zoom webinar. When logging in the screen was divided down the middle which gave me a better experience, almost like a live chat. I can't find a setting that automatically does that. Does it exist?

Live hyperlink in chat for email address?

We have a webinar coming up and I want to be able to drop my email in the chat that is a hot link for people to click on. How can I add my email address so it is a live link? I’ve seen it done so I know it is possible. Thank you!

How to play Logic Pro (Music) through Zoom

Hi, I've tried playing live music over Zoom and the quality is never very goodI just discovered I can use my digital music program, Logic Pro, to play directly over zoom.However, the instructions say to click "Share Computer Sound" in a checkbox on t...

zoom keeps on crashing

Hi Yesterday, my zoom crashed each time I had a meeting. I had to reboot my computer in order to get it going again. Please let me know how I can fix that. Thank you. Aviva

aviva by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes