Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

録画に音声が保存されません

Windows11でZOOMを利用しています。それまでできていたローカルへの録画で、音声が記録されなくなりました。マイクのミュートなどに問題はありません。複数のマイクで試してみましたが、現象は同じです。ほかのアプリではマイクは正常に利用できています。ZOOMでの「マイクのテスト」では正常に認識しています。録画したときにのみ音声が記録されません。同時に記録される.m4aファイルも無音です。ZOOMのバージョンは5.13.3(11494)で2023/1/5現在、最新のはずです別マシンのWindows...

Webinars and Meetings Scheduling Conflict

Multiple people in our organisation use zoom. Apparently the webinar calendar and meeting calendar do not talk to each other and a meeting was scheduled to start in the middle of an ongoing webinar which resulted in approx 300 attendees being instant...

RB3Water by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone cam plus Mac Laptop

I used to be able to tie my iPhone X2 to my computer to use as an external camera for Zoom. However, it's not showing up to select. The only cam that shows up is my internal Facetime camera. (lousey) Can you help, please?Thanks.SJ2 iPhone XsSoftware ...

Zoom Link via Registration Not Working

I have 2 problems:1) I have set up meetings that require registration. I approve the registration and the registrant receives a confirmation email with the link to join the meeting. However, the registrant clicks on the link, but it takes them back t...

Setting up profile picture

Hello,Something happened to my meeting profile picture setting. While in a meeting, when I turned off my video, my profile picture used to appear. Now, it does not, and my name appears. How to I fix that so that my profile picture appears?Note that m...