Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error while recording

Hello,Are there any people who can help me out here? There is no way for me to record my meetings in gallery view. The recording is in speaker view even though I am in gallery view at the time. My search for it in the settings did not yield any resul...

Can't schedule a new Zoom Meeting or Webinar.

Recent problem. Whenever I try to schedule a new Zoom meeting or webinar, I fill in all the required information. When I try to save, I get "Something went wrong. Please refresh this page". I refresh the page - still get same message.When I schedule ...

"Something went wrong. Please refresh page"

I am unable to schedule a meeting. After I have entered my meeting information and selected "Save", I get this message: "Something went wrong. Please refresh page". I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Zoom client. I have tried several browers. I h...

JoAnne2 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Verification Code not wanted

Hello ,I'm not shure if i'm right here but i cannot find a ticket support system. I want to deactivate that security system with this verification code because i coud not start an important meeting due to zoom randomly demanding verification on two d...

ZumUser by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 2216

I'm a TA at a university and we're using Canvas to host the class and classes will very virtual on zoom through Canvas. All semester I haven't been able to connect to zoom. I get error code 2216. I thought it was because I didn't have a university em...

Kari2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

warning messages

Is there a way to post a warning message to early arrivals? In my case, I want to protect them from bombers when the host has yet to arrive to secure the room.

Reinstating the owner

Hello I am the account owner of the Basic product. I have been away and during that time I assigned the role of author to my admin person. She was then able to run unlimited time meetings. I am now back and changed in User Management the roles for me...

RDB1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

green screen does not work

Whenever I want to use virtual backgrounds, it says that I need to use a green screen and when I do use one, it does not work, I entered the zoom community hoping I would get help. If you can help please do.