Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issue with emojis

hi Everyone I'm a zoom host and recently, some people attending meetings are getting a weird glitch, where the "raise hand" just goes up by itself, have you herd of this, and can it be fixed? It seams to also, for these people, happen with the "thumb...

patpai by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Filters Stopped Displaying

So I made a new Zoom account a couple of weeks ago for a new job, had no issues with Video Filters--specifically with the application, Warmly. I used it for about 2 weeks then when I needed to edit something Warmly seemed to stop working. So I looked...

Reactions Turned Off After Updating Zoom Client?

I used to be able to just do a "thumbs up" and then it would do a thumbs up gesture, and it would show on my screen, and also when I did two thumbs up, it would create "reactions" on the screen with fireworks. I just updated the Zoom client today and...

Passwords

Not sure where to put this, but have seen a similar post here. I got a message that my account was compromised. Not sure how since I have always had 2FA enabled, and all of my passwords for web pages are different, but like a good boy I changed my pa...

Screen Share Issue

Hi, everytime I create a meeting, I can screenshare until someone joins. The moment anyone joins, I get a pop up that says I am restricted from screen sharing. So i am the owner of the meeting but then I lose the ability to screen share even though o...