Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

wonky/pixelated video since the last update...!

I have been having issues with zoom video just this week, since yesterday 12Jan23 in fact. The video appears ghost like or pixelated and starts scrolling down from the top! Sometimes it flicks back momentarily other times it take longer. I've checked...

Dibbles by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Gabriele_

Olá, boa tarde! Tudo bem?Estou com problemas em minha conta no Zoom.Ao atribuir uma conta pessoal criada via Gmail do Zoom a um dos meus usuários, percebi que todas as informações passadas da conta foram transferidas para minha conta como Admin, mas ...

Attendance Audit in Breakout Rooms

I have an interesting question...we have a business Zoom account and we utilize multiple breakout rooms for different teams within our department. We have one individual who has been a distraction and is going into a breakout room that they don't nee...

Stupid Support Bot

I need support. I have a paid subscription and this stupid bot tells me that I have no chat support. There is nothing I can do to get Zoom to help me and I have no ability to share my screen whatsoever. 100% of the time the minute I share my screen i...

Worrisome Email about a meeting?

I received an email that a participant had joined my meeting. However, I didn't have a meeting scheduled or running.The from address seemed to be legitimate (from @Anonymous.us) but I am still concerned - Is there anything I can do past simply changi...

LFTC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a PROBLEM樂. My computer cannot accept the latest update: Avatar. It's in beta but it says that my computer dosent support this Avatar. I tried to update again, try to find out how to get it, search and others, but i cannot find out how? Can...

5.13버전 업데이트이후 화면멈춤..

오늘 업데이트 이후 화면멈추고 녹색으로 화면나오고 나만그런것이 아니라 업데이트 한 다른사람들도 화면에 그렇게 보였다. 버그인가? 빨리 고쳐주라..윈도우 7이다.

루피 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes