Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Recordings

I transcribe my meetings from ForTheRecord software and utilize a foot pedal to do it. However, it will only take MP3 recordings, not the MP4. Sometimes Zoom sends them to me in the correct format, but I have received the MP4 format. What can I do to...

deactive automatic recording of meetings

I am new to zoom. I set up a meeting and get a message at the start that the meeting is being recorded. I can't figure out how to turn off the recording of meeting. Can someone explain how to do this?

Zoom Cloud Video Help - No Recording!

Help! My teacher made me the host and I hit record to the cloud, because she has a paid for account while I have a free one. However, the recording is no where to be found. She checked in her cloud recordings since she was the original host, but noth...

Distorted speaker audio

Hi, for some reason the voice of all speakers is heavily distorted (crackling sounds). The volume is not very high and this problem is limited to Zoom only. Every other app is working just fine (MS Teams, Discord, Google Meet, etc). I'm using a USB s...

Flo90 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Video

Hello guys, i’ve been having this video turning on like this and i have to switch it off and then on for it to work one more time and i have no idea why! I installed and unistalled the app, my laptop works fine even with microsoft teams and google me...

Launch Mtg from Link VASTLY changes with 5.13.4

After installing 5.13.4 today, a BIG change has occurred when launching meetings. Formerly (even with 5.13.3) I was able to launch a meeting by clicking on the meeting specific URL I'd entered into my calendar. Now, that DOES NOT WORK. When I encount...

berniem by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting 2x per week

I have classes 2x per week. Is there any way to schedule the meetings without setting up a separate meeting for each?

Class fitness sound

How to properly adjust the sound on the zoom settings to properly give my fitness classes with a microphone and music. Sometime my customers say that sometimes the music cut off since thens . The sound or my voice is good but the music doesn’t cut lo...