Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio and Video not Synched

Audio and Video not Synched on a recording to my computer when played back but its ok on my phone??I need to edit so how do I get it right on my computer??How do I get it synced??

Descarga de grabaciones

Hola!. He configurado mi reunión para que no se la puedan descargar los espectadores, pero siguen teniendo esa opción cuando comparto el enlace.

Moni_V by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

testing a scheduled meeting in advance

Can I press "start meeting" on a scheduled meeting to test all the features, audio and so a week in advance, with other participating in the test-run through the link invitation, and it will be ok? It will not register as if the meeting is finished?

Seeing myself on my screen

I can't see myself on my screen. Others on Zoom can see me. I do not even see a black box on my screen for myself. See everyone else. I've been using my computer for years now, almost five or six times a week on zoom meetings ever since covid started...

Ollie11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MacBook Air Issues with App

Hi there,I am unable to log in to the Zoom desktop app on my Macbook. I have uninstalled and reinstalled now multiple times. Every time, it says I have no connection and to try again (my connection is fine, that is not the issue). I have another comp...

OCS123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat not visible when sharing screen

Hello! I'm having issues since downloading the latest version of Zoom. I'm suddenly not able to see the chat and write on it when I'm screen-sharing unless I minimize the screen I'm sharing. Does anyone know how to solve this? I've tried to delete Zo...

Mili84 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes