Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Android App Loads Multiple Sessions, then Crashes

This has happened several times recently. Current version: 5.13.3.11113 - Android 12 When attempting to "Join a Meeting," whether logged in or not. the app starts to work as expected, but as soon as the meeting video appears, the app goes black with ...

The-SJS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't show a brower with Share Screen

I am not able to share my screen if it is a brower. I use Chrome bu have tried Edge as well. I can use any of my three screens to share on but an open brower shows up as a black space. I have remove and reloaded both Zoom desktop app and my Chrome br...

Problem in share screen

Hello, new problem: when I share screen in a full mode, the presentation is stuck for participants, while host can see the presntation moves on. Can you help me please?

Shelly1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how save written discussion of discussion band

I have always saved the written discussions of the discussion band I am using. Since I have changed computer, it's no more possible.It says 'register discussion' but then no possibility to chose a a folder on PC. Anything I have to do in the settings...

zoom audio does not work

I am using Acer with windows 11. My audio in zoom does not work but works fine out of zoom. I can barely hear the sound when sharing screens or other situation. I uninstalled zoom and reinstalled many times but no change at all.

Meeting Freezes When Using My Webcam

Does the camera quality make a difference here? I have a cheap Onn webcam from Walmart. I have not tried another. I am on a desktop so wifi isn't an issue. Speed isn't the best at 23 down and 2 up. In any meeting if I am using video the meeting will ...

Nasenks by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to schedule meeting

I have been using Zoom regularly on my iMac desktop without issue. Today I tried to schedule a client meeting for tomorrow and Zoom automatically opened Outlook (which I NEVER use and do not have set up) and asks me to add an email. Prior to this, Zo...

mmmccoy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes