Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

gallery view recording

Hello, I recorded an interview over Zoom and used Gallery View. I hid my self-view so that during the meeting, I wasn't distracted by my own image and saw a full screen of the person with whom I was speaking. Unfortunately, it seems to have only reco...

jje1983 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sign In/Sign Out Report only shows sign in times

I would like to be able to have a record of the times of meetings I participate in (not only those I hosted). There is a report that seems like it would do the trick -- the "Sign In/Sign Out Report." (This is located in Admin > Account Management > R...

Zoom 5.10 locking up

Updating our users over to 5.10 this last weekend and noticed users having slowness/freezing issues while using zoom throughout today. Not sure if anyone else has had this since moving to 5.10 or not? We're using app redirected profiles if that matte...

ther0g by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Control

Hello Guys, I am having an issue with controlling the screen of another computer. I am seeing the screen, but I cannot move the cursor. I did the advanced sharing but it only this compute I am having an issue with. Thank you of any help I can get, Pe...

My Zoom Account - Signing On

I have thus far had the Zoom icon on my task bar. When I have wanted to get on so that my students could sign on and meet with me, all that I had to do was click on this icon. I had some issues with Zoom last week. That issue fixed but now this. I ha...

skyword by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes