Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't open settings in zoom client

Tried 3 different usernames on two different windows 11 insider program 10.0.22623.730 logins. Uninstalled zoom client 5 times, shut down and booted 6 times. Used browser on zoom meeting today, but camera didn't work. Clicked on profile photo, then s...

jrh0 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing hosts with a Pro license

Garden Club has a Pro license. Linda is the host. Linda has a funeral to attend and cannot host/start the meeting. Jill, the president, wants to host the meeting. She tried and her meeting ended after 40 minutes. The error message said she needed a Z...

How to find subtitle files

I enabled the subtitle function in the meeting, but I did not record the video or save the subtitle. Can I still find the subtitle record of this meeting after I exit the meeting?

Chen_He by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to Edit the Meeting Confirmation email From: Name

All our meetings require participants to regsiter. Once they register they receive a Confirmation email (see below the example). I want to change the from name and the submit questiobns to: email highlighted in RED From: Joe Blog <***********>Sent: 2...

suedand by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gratuité des appels audio ? | Free audio calls?

Bonjour, Je ne comprends pas la différence entre les conférences audio qui nécessitent un abonnement en option à 100€ mensuels et l'utilisation de numéros gratuits tels que 01 7037 9729, 01 7095 0103 etc. auxquels il suffit d'ajouter l'ID de la réuni...

Jakeza by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording Storage

I received an email saying that my zoom cloud storage surpassed the 5G limit. I own a yoga studio where we record our classes. We record all the classes the same way... oddly some classes are 11 MB others are as large as 1G. What could cause this hug...

Raz123 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes