Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not getting Activation-Link emails.

I get OTHER Zoom emails just fine. So they're not going to Spam. However, I am NOT receiving ACTIVATION-LINK Emails to classes for which I've registered. I have a Zoom Basic Plan as I NEVER host sessions on my own. I merely take OLLI classes through ...

Renew Session

Dear all, I got a pop up message each morning from last month from Zoom. Telling me that the admin requires me to sign in every 24 hours. Would you know why this is happening? Please note that the program (Zoom) is closed. Thank you. Best Regards,Ray

chungk16 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom freezes during meeting if I open chat. macOS.

Hello, I am using a MacBook Pro Apple M1 running macOS Sonoma 14.3.1 I am using the correct version of Zoom for Silicone Version: 5.17.5 (29101) During a meeting everything is fine until I open the chat or participants box and then my zoom freezes an...

RW1987 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bandwidth for 100 participants at either SD or 720p

Greetings Zoom Community. I have a home based business and a big presentation coming up. As many as 100 participants. My internet speed is 325mb down and 100mb up, using ethernet. I am just trying to get a baseline on how I can use zoom with large me...

Darren by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vieo Turns Off

My wife participates in a group of about 20 participants. Whenever the moderator, or anybody else talks, that persons video in the gallery goes black. What setting do I have to change to show everybody's video, that do not have their camera off, in t...

Zoom kicks me out (I'm the host)

For the past month, my zoom has been kicking me out randomly. I use a Lenovo laptop (about 4 years old), Chrome and my desktop app is up to date. If I minimize my client and navigate to a different screen, look something up or just minimize them to l...

Dottee by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

putting settings back to default

I changed a bunch of settings in order to enable recording on the cloud and integration with Otter.ai, but I've found a better way to do this and would like to put the setting back to the way they were before. Is there a way to reset settings to thei...