Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM NO LONGER WORKING

Hello -- I have been using Zoom without incident for years (pre-COVID) without any issue.However, last week it became squirrely. When I try to schedule a meeting using the typical dialogue box, instead of giving the scheduling dialogue box, it takes ...

Zoom not downloading and running on Mac studio 2023

Hey guys I have just tried to download zoom on a Mac studio 2023. comes in as a apk file. I am using safari. I have checked system preferences and there is no security blocking. any suggestions. I have also tried chrome.

Two accounts - one pro and the other free

I am a self employed on line English teacher and for many years had my own (my name and email) free Zoom account. Then last year I was offered some subcontract teaching by a third party - and their Pro Zoom seems to have wiped out my own free account...

sheilam by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing both Video and Music on a call

Hello!I just did a test call ahead of a group meeting. I played a video with sound - using advanced video settings - This worked well. Then I played music from spotify, but the sound was either choppy or not heard by the other party. We did this test...

Advancing slides in PowerPoint

I am presenting live in front of an audience and over Zoom. When I share a PowerPoint presentation in full screen on the second monitor, I cannot get the clicker to advance the slides. The clicker WILL control the computers volume and escape from the...