Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Plan issues

The plan paid for last year in May 2022 was an unlimited plan. But yesterday's meeting was cut short. Please explain.

Camera stopped working

Zoom/PC camera worked every time for 2+ years. Frequency was 1+ Zoom meeting/week. Last night my camera did not work during latest Zoom meeting. Camera works fine when disconnected from Zoom. Conclusion: This problem is Zoom related & probably connec...

Al11 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

issues

my ticket # is 16308406 I am still having Prombles with the video on Zoom . I can not get it resolve. I even upgraded to get help for this issue. Please Help

3rd part survey in ALL Zoom meetings

I know how to add a 3rd part survey (Google Forms) to the end of a single meeting, but is there a way to add the same 3rd party survey to all of our meetings? All of our meetings are the same and it seems redundant to have to go into each meeting and...

rtwite by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Participants hear my voice as recordings?

Hi everyone,I have this very weird effect that sometimes the participants stop hearing me talking, but they say that they hear a recording of my voice instead. Probably from another session or so?? It's ultraweird! Did anybody ever experience somethi...

Zoom Backgrounds

I have made sure that zoom backgrounds are enabled for my account, but it still will not give me access to them. I have restarted my app and computer and logged in and out on both the web portal and the app. If there is any insight anyone can give, I...