Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

dance class music

Hi,I teach dance classes on zoom and have a separate speaker for the music, however, the music sound keeps cutting out for the participants. It used to work fine but has been awful for months now. I've tried adjusting the settings with no luck, and t...

Screen Sharing issue

Having issues using Zoom every time i screen share its says loading but when i check the settings its enabled does anyone know how to fix this? I also uninstalled it to see if that would fix it but it didn't work it was working before but now it just...

StvnW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to assign co-host

Hi,I was unable to assign a co-host when generating the zoom meeting.Checking my settings, and found that Under 'In Meetings(Basic)' -- 'Co-host' is disabled. It shows 'locked by admin' (pasted below).Meeting > In Meeting (Basic)Co-hostAllow the host...

YUEBCM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

storage space

Hello. I had forgotten to expand the storage space, and today I received the email that my cloud files were discontinued. Is there a possibility to recover and recover the files? it could only be 5 gigs but there were 84 gigs and my editor forgot to ...

Resolved! Problem with camera in zoom, freezing

Every time I turn on the camera in the meeting it appears normally, but after a few seconds it starts to fail and repeat my image as if it were a gif. but this only happens on zoom´.I have 2 cameras and I use the background, both show an error in the...

Zoom in on camera

Is there a way to zoom in my camera? The camera and computer are far from where I'm sitting and I'd like to zoom in so only the face and shoulders are visible.

gward by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Sounds Effects in Zoom

HelloBACKGROUND CONTEXTI've got a very strange audio problem to which I cannot figure out the solution. I've got a couple of different USB interfaces that work fine with all my broadcast software including OBS, ManyCam or directly out of Zoom, howeve...

holsen by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom no funciona con los audifonos Jabra 65

En el Test de Zoom el micrófono y auriculares los reconoce, sin embargo, los participantes no me escuchan, probe con otros aplicativos y si funcionan los audífonos Jabra Envol 65, es decir particularmente es la aplicación en una plataforma de Windows...

jabreu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invitations

I sent out invites for a meeting and some of the employees stated that they received as many as 25 invites for the one invite sent out by me. What happened?