Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Streaming

I have read all of the instructions on enabling Facebook live streaming. They suggest heading to your settings, clicking on Meetings, scrolling to advanced, and then Enabling the feature.. pretty straightforward. I don't have that feature on my list ...

Q&A feature - in Pro?

Hi, I have a zoom pro account and am hosting a meeting for 50+people. I wanted to use the Q&A function, and have the chat separately. I was going to upgrade to business but realised the minimum users is 10 and that's too much cost for me. Is there an...

Resolved! chat window is broken

When in a meeting, my chat window doesn't show up properly--I can see the chat messages, but I can't see the button that let's you choose who to send a chat to. What is going on and how do I fix this? Attaching a screengrab, you can see where the pin...

nmuser by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem opening zoom application on Mac desktop

I have been using Zoom for some time and use it for regularly for meetings. Until today, I had no trouble opening the app from my applications folder. When it wouldn't open, I downloaded the software again but a message popped up to say that I can't ...

Jilly50 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Temp block unmuting for single participant(s)

Does anyone know why Zoom doesn't give the host or cohost doesn't the ability to remove the unmute privilege for a single participant in a zoom meeting? I think a Block/Unblock option per participant for Host/co-host would be fantastic.I know you can...

MrM by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

virtual background

I retired two years ago, and during the pandemic, I was using zoom a few times, so, I never became an expert. My wife is now starting a part time position, and will have some zoom meetings on my laptop. I do have a Brio camera. When I was doing my zo...