Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't mute myself in zoom meetings

Has anyone had an issue where as the host, I can't mute certain participants in a zoom meeting? They can't manually mute themselves either. The mute icon will display "muted" for a second or two and then come off of mute. This has happened several ti...

i can´t delete cloud recordings

Host can delete cloud recordingsThis allows the host to delete the recordings. If this option is disabled, recordings cannot be deleted by the host and can only be deleted by the administrator. I can not activate the possibility of deletingPlease, Ca...

Zoom install on Windows 11 stuck at 95%

Attempted to install zoom (by simply clicking on a zoom meeting link), it's stuck at 95%. Let it sit for an hour, but still stuck.Attempted the ZoomFullInstaller.exe, no effect. Found a log file from the unsuccessful installation attempt: zopener_8a4...