Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom not connecting

I have been trying to join my weekly zoom meetings since Thursday and I am unable to join using my Mac. Can someone tell what might be wrong? I have tried all the suggestions in the community but to avail.

bad imagen.

hola, soy Edilma Gomez. Pregunto por que la imagen de mis videos es tan mala, no se ve claro cuando esta en you tube?

edilma by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

List of Registrants

I want to export a list of all registrants for my Zoom meeting. The Zoom Support says to Open Registration, click on registrants, and click on Export in upper right corner. I see no such button or option.

Can't view recorded video - can only hear audio

Hi there, I recorded an interview with a client yesterday but when I try and play it back, I get this error message: The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support. And when ...

Zoom Gmail plugin

Why is the Zoom Gmail plugin so phenomenally slow / buggy? It's a crucial part of the product for our team's workflow and doesn't fit due to slowness. We use google meet instead internally. Would love you to fix this!

JF15 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes