Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem opening zoom application on Mac desktop

I have been using Zoom for some time and use it for regularly for meetings. Until today, I had no trouble opening the app from my applications folder. When it wouldn't open, I downloaded the software again but a message popped up to say that I can't ...

Jilly50 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Temp block unmuting for single participant(s)

Does anyone know why Zoom doesn't give the host or cohost doesn't the ability to remove the unmute privilege for a single participant in a zoom meeting? I think a Block/Unblock option per participant for Host/co-host would be fantastic.I know you can...

MrM by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

virtual background

I retired two years ago, and during the pandemic, I was using zoom a few times, so, I never became an expert. My wife is now starting a part time position, and will have some zoom meetings on my laptop. I do have a Brio camera. When I was doing my zo...

1000 participants upgrade.(Question)

I have a quesntion.Actually I used Zoom which can be used by 100people.But somtimes if participants attended meeting 99 people, I had problem of sounds and video was cut off and sound slow...Now I have plan very importnat meeting which will attend pa...

Woojin1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

music problem

i have been using for over two years ...suddenly no music coming through.. could be after windows update... tried all the obvious settings ..iam on windows 11

henry9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I fix the zoom call meeting issue on website?

Hello zoom community,I have added zoom on my website https://heeritanma.com/ for meeting with clients for the purpose of booking. In the start it was running smoothly but now it is creating issue from the client side to open zoom link for the meeting...

Jawahirulla

Setting up course two morning per week for a month. How do I set two dates without using two links?

Jawahirulla

Screen vs soundHelloWhen recording on zoom, there is a difference between my lips on the screen and the sound coming out of my computer. It's a new computer, a performant one with windows 11 (video HD 720..) Could you guide me to find from where coul...

Resolved! Recording notification and custom disclaimer

I am stumped but must be missing something basic I fear. Under "Account Settings" and the "Recording" tab, I go to "Recording Notifications - Zoom Clients" HOWEVER, there is no line which reads Show a disclaimer to participants when a recording start...

kensala by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes