Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Delay in issuing meeting invites

Hi We’ve had Zoom meetings with family at same time each week for about two years. Yesterday, despite sending multiple invites and cancellations, none were received by family members. We even asked another party to issue the meeting link, but that al...

KlausV by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Landscape vs Portrait

My video is showing Landscape only. Although I have changed it to portrait several times and rebooted. Same landscape screen. Anyone out there to provide guidance. I'm on a Mac Pro.

BLC by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to add alternate host

Hello When I schedule a meeting I am unable to add my colleague as an alternate host. My colleague and I both have paid licenses AND are on the same account. So the error has got it completely wrong.

Screenshot_20210831_095109.png
Jim88756 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading a video

I was supposed to use the zoom application to record a video. I recorded with my phone and thought i could upload the video to obtain a zoom link. Any thoughts on how i can do this?

How to save / add favorites zoom ID

Is there any way that we can save a bunch of Zoom ID so it'll be like a phonebook.My problem now is that my kid is using Zoom for his school & courses which has 15 different IDs for the classes, and in the dropdown menu when we are going to join a Zo...

Set video to portrait view

How can I set my video in Zoom to portrait view instead of landscape?I saw a youtube video saying I could do that by clicking on my profile icon and then selecting "Switch to portrait view", but when I click on the icon, I do not get any option for "...

External webcam is lagging

I recently purchased an external webcam and have issues with the video lagging on Zoom only. I have no issues with my integrated webcam on my dell laptop and Zoom and have no issues with the webcam and other programs. My internet connection is great....

cdavis by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes