Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing Audio

Hello!when i share sound and my screen it automatically mutes me so that no can hear me speak. can this be prevented?Thank you

Microphone issues

Hello, I am having issues with Microphone on Zoom, when I try to talk my mic for first second works fine and that it either goes very quiet/no sound or makes some weird noise. I recorded video what happens when testing mic, couldnt host it here as zo...

AV1570 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host multiple meetings on Zoom Pro license

Hello, I am currently using 1 Zoom Pro license.I want to understand that if I purchase another license in the same account - will I be able to host multiple meetings at the same timeslot? Or do I need another account to host the other meeting? I went...

Can I set new defaults on Zoom meetings?

I'm trying to set new defaults for my zoom meetings (ie: that both the host and participants videos automatically open when they join) but I can't seem to do it. Every time I try it reverts to the underlying default. Does anyone know how I can?

xw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrants not coming through for approval

I have set up a meeting where participants have to register. I have 158 been forwarded for approval. However ever I have had 2 people register ( I get a copy email) and each time I now look they have not appeared for me to approve. One of these names...

KarenW1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Always on discussion Link

Hi Team , We are into Software Development and we receive Various queries every hour on our EVM Wallet Software We need to create a Link for meeting which is always on, Users can join and ask our representative questions. is there any solution for it...

meeting cutting with specific person only

Hi , I have issue when i call specific person the call cutting off , i call a lot of people i didn't face any issue only this person . why this issue coming and how i can solve it

Moaiad by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

hi. i read thant zoom audio sample rate is 16~48KHz on technical information.i use 48KHz audio equipment. so i need 48KHz.but I currently don't know the sample rate settings for zoom audio. so I am curious about the following 1. what is sample rate z...

Closed captions or live transcript

I am a Deaf Host and wondering how to be sure the closed captions will allow ME to see them when enabled.Has anyone had experience with seeing the captions or live transcript yourself when you are the host? Everything I read on here says it's for par...

HPD by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes