Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recordings and Cloud Storage

As Dropbox is removing the Zoom integration from their application, I wanted to see if there are other platforms that pretty much have this feature to have our Zoom recordings automatically be stored on that platform.

Hec4896 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording Bulk Download in Zip file

Manually downloading numerous Zoom cloud recordings is a major pain point for users like myself, who often deal with limited storage space. This process is incredibly time-consuming and inefficient. Implementing a bulk download feature would solve th...

Sending invites

I have to send out invites for a zoom meeting to over 700 people. I have these contacts downloaded into my personal contacts on zoom. Is there a way to send the invite to the people in my personal contacts on zoom without having to copy the invitatio...

sending meeting invite

When I send a meeting invite the email does not go thru. She does not receive the invite. I CAN send her a message from Gmail separate from Zoom so I know our emails work. ???

mlyb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes