Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Video (the image from my camera) is Gigantic

This happened suddenly and I haven't yet found a way to fix it. My camera zooms all the way in so you're literally looking at a closeup of my nostrils. I can't get far enough away to get "in frame." Can anybody tell me how I can re-adjust some settin...

Resolved! flashing alternate images

When we are hosting a meeting at various times another's screen image will impose on top of the host or a series of almost like black and white movie images run along the top or bottom of the screen - it's very distracting

CHM2023 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing a .VTT File

Hi, Is it possible to print out the meeting transcription file (.VTT) as a docx file? and is it possible to print it out with the meeting text only and none of this information on it?: 7159c78e-7759-462e-98ab-7856888957c1-5 01:32:05.848 --> 01:32:09....

aitsu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Recorded Meeting

I was recording a meeting and muted myself every time I coughed. When I replayed the recording all my coughing was still in the recording. Is there a way to stop muted parts from being recorded?

LynLyn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Different time zones

Hey everyone, I am having an issue with client's in different times zones missing meetings because they get confused. I set up the meeting in my local time and send them the invite. Is there anyway to make it so the emailed invite shows the meeting t...

How to record multiple camera views

Hi. Im looking for assistance with recording locally.I’m a pianist and had an online piano lesson with my overseas teacher. My setup:- laptop (audio) sitting at the side of the piano to show my teacher my posture and seat.- iPad (no audio connected) ...

facebook live

My ZOOM account keeps linking to an old facebook page when trying to stream a meeting

MOBC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonido

Hola. Doy clases de tango virtuales. Mis alumnos escuchan mi voz pero NO la música que emito desde un dispositivo externo. Cuando utilizo otra computadora no tengo ningún problema con el audio, así como cuando utilizo otra plataforma. Puede haber un ...

Anid by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes