Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recover cloud recordings from deleted accounts

I deleted two accounts and apparently all of theirs recordings went along. When I click the recording link it shows error (3 301). I've tried to retriver the recordings from the trash, but it says that the bin is empty.Anyone knows how I could retrie...

Microphone doesn't work after usig Google Meet

Hello everybody.On my desktop I use Zoom and Voice Recorder butthe microphone does not work.Now the scenario is this:- I do not use headphones or external microphones- the Realteck audio application is installed on my pc- the audio drivers are up to ...

Cloud recording

Hi all,I tried to record a class meeting for the University and chose the "cloud recording option". While the meeting was ongoing, it clearly indicatd that a recording was in progress, but after the meeting and having stopped the meeting, no recordin...

toku2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

polling

Can a host of a meeting partake in a poll in some manner? 

SSFC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation and Whiteboard tools not working

Hi all, wondering if someone might be able to help me?...The annotation and Whiteboard tools are not working properly whenever I try to use them over the last few months (It's odd because they did work in the past). I can select different tools and I...

MarthaB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Jargon

I received a message after opening Zoom..."On February 4, 2023, Zoom will be enforcing a minimum version..."There was a link, I clicked on the link.I was taken to a page that attempted to explain what this message meant.The explanation is way above m...

SimonPC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes