Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Recording Stuck Converting to .MP4

Help !!! I failed to End Meeting after completing a one hour difficult presentation that I was recording on Zoom. Is there any way to convert this to .MP4 file now. It shows up in the Document \ Zoom folder local drive; but the file name shows only "...

Resolved! Host ScreenShares, Participant Screen Disappears

When using the Zoom application with iPad, my screen (participant screen) disappears when the host screen shares. In the past, even if the host screen shares, the host and the (participant) screen were displayed along with the shared screen. But all ...

Code zum Anmelden bei Zoom - Mail kommt nicht an

Hi! Seit wenigen Tagen kommt die Mail "Code zum Anmelden bei Zoom" nicht mehr an. Zoom behauptet, eine Mail mit dem 6-stelligen Code verschickt zu haben, doch eine Mail kommt nicht an. Vor zwei Wochen hat alles noch wunderbar funktioniert. Ich habe b...

Resolved! Meeting transcript

I have been a zoom member for a long time and been trying to find a way to activate the video audio transcribing feature on my profile, asked the support and not sure what it is not working I don't want to use another app.I know this feature is avail...

LimorD by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get stereo audio no matter what

I've enabled original sound for musicians (and yes, clicked the button at the top to actually turn it on), enabled Stereo in the audio settings. Even went to my account settings to enable and force stereo audio for clients. I've recorded the meeting ...

kmcw by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes