Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No video for participant

I just hosted a zoom meeting on my laptop with one other participant. Her video wasn't working and we couldn't find any settings to fix it. I have a Pro account and haven't had this problem before. Afterwards I remembered I had hosted a zoom meeting ...

Using shared screen as virtual background

Hi, I would like to use my shared screen (currently using Onenote) as the virtual background, wondering if this is possible pls? I write quite freely during my lessons, so using Powerpoint as virtual background doesn't really work for me. Intention i...

Video instability

I had been having difficulty with intermittent video stability. Have Windows 11 and laptop. Went to support.zoom.us and then to zoom support and looked at the zoom installers. First choice was zoom desktop client for meetings and when I downloaded th...

Barb23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Camera

My camera is not working on my new laptop on zoom. The light is on and I can see them, but they can't see me. How do I check set up? Learning center directions are different than what my screen looks like. I uninstalled and reinstalled zoom too.

JGD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Just started on Zoom

I have just started using zoom and I keep getting a pop up saying Unable to establish secure connection to zoom Open you browser to check your internet connection. This may happen if you have to login to your network, or you are using public Wi-Fi No...

Resolved! Profile Names in Meetings Display Then Disappear

When I'm on a Zoom call, the names of participants display for a second or two and then disappear. I have to keep moving my cursor over the main window to bring them back. Is there a way to keep the names on for the duration of the meeting?

Cp22 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

retain virtual background image

when i select a background photo for my virtual background, Zoom retains for a day, then it defaults to my office. I've a laptop with an attached keyboard, screen, camera, & mouse. this problem arose only about two weeks ago after Zoom did an update....