Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Share Drops after a period of time

Does anyone have a situation where the screen sharing just stops working roughly 20-30 minutes into a call? Video is fine and the overall call is not affected. I am looking to see what is causing this and how to fix it. Thanks!

Guitar not audible in Zoom call from Desktop

I am a GuitaristI teach guitar so need to have clear sound of iti connect my Samson G Track Pro mic to it but the Guitar sound is not coming clear.i have selected right mic ETC still the problem persists please guide me on this

Yashwant by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

audio

I have a problem with the original sound for musicians not working. My way passes but not the sound of the violin mail ***********

YVES2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Max time allowed for Renew Session

What is the maximum time allowed before prompting for the Renew Sessiond dialog e.g. "Your admin requires that you sign in to Zoom every 24 hours"

rdaviss by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UPGRADE PROBLEMS

I have been using zoom for 2+years. Well, 2weeks ago, zoom told me to upgrade. I pushed the button and downloaded the new upgrades. I was on another person's zoom meeting later and my pic kept freezing and knocking me out. I thought it was my wifi, s...