Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

difficulty for some attendees to get on

Hello, we recently held a zoom conference with 35 people who attended, but 7 could not get on. One received this comment: "The host requires authentication on the commercial Zoom platform to join this meeting. Please log in with a commercial Zoom acc...

Evyn by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Chat Participation

I know this is a struggle for all. I have noticed that once one or two participants start responding in chat, the others often feel more encouraged. I would love to have a "fake" person or really a second me to add to chat as another participant rath...

RBrewer by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video usage

Yesterday - 1/11/2023, I had attendees say that the host has disabled video. I had many people sharing their video but about a handful out of 100 people said it was disabled by host. I was the host and do not disable video. I went to each window pane...

dkopkau by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ピアノや楽器の音が聞こえない

楽器の音は雑音と認識されることから、ZOOMのガイダンスに従って「背景雑音を抑制」や「音楽とプロフェッショナルオーディオ」などの設定を試してもミーティング参加者に聞こえません。PCは最新(i5 第12世代、Windows11、Memoriy 16GB)の買ったばかりのものです。

mhoda by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation while using a powerpoint as a background

I am sharing a powerpoint as my background and the toolbar never comes down to let me use annotation. When you share a normal screen it allows you to use annotation. When using the advanced share screen and using the powerpoint as a background it doe...

JimYent by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Issues

When recording in gallery view we cannot get our full faces on one screen and when recording we had issues with no audio displaying as well.

Recordings

We will be having an all day meeting with breaks for meals. So there will be speaker 1 in the morning, speaker 2 after lunch, etc. I have established only one invitation for the entire day. If I want to record each speaker to a separate MP4 file how ...

Andy121 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Diffrent monitors

Hi, This is probably a stupid question. But when I colllaborate with others that has different screen sizes than me my screen shows up smaller in there screens. Today my partner had a 27" and I use a 49 wide. Is there some way he can zoom in so he ca...

Sellden by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes