Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recordings

Hi! We are having problems with our account because it is not saving cloud recordings anymore. I´ve been trying to empty the cloud as often as I can, but it is still not clear to u why the problem continues.

Error 403

I have a Zoom account and recently re-installed Zoom on my laptop but am getting Error 403: app_not_configured_for_user when I try to access a meeting link. Some internet posts say this means my account is not active (paid for?) but I am on my home l...

Storage Issue

I have Zoom One Pro, and currently am being advised that I am using 90% of my storage, 13.5% of 15GB. In the Plan Options it advises that One Pro has only 5GB storage, and I've never had an issue with storage before. Now I have only 9 videos stored w...

karen10 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Zoom Link after Erasing the recorded meeting

We have the basic Zoom for our workplace. We have recorded a number of meetings, and we have stored the links. We just deleted the meetings (after downloading them to a back-up) and now none of the links are working. Is there any way to make those li...

4SVS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes