Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transcription

Hi, I am wondering how to get the meetings transcribed?? after they are recorded. I would like to have a word document attached to my recordings.

which account am I signed in with?

When I am in a zoom meeting, how do I know which account I am signed in with? I have access to 4 different zoom accounts and log in and out of them frequently depending on the work I am doing. When I'm in a meeting, how do I know which one I am curre...

Video

My last two meetings, after logging in, my video picture is upside down. How can I correct this?

louisa1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Notification In Outlook Desktop

Is there a way to have a Join Button for Zoom Meetings in Outlook. I get a reminder that a meeting is about to start, but there is no way to join the meeting other than going to Zoom desktop.

Superimposed video

Hi All. While in a zoom meeting, one on one, often my client's video will superimpose over mine (what they see), so they'll end up seeing a combination of me and themselves. I can disable my video and restart it and this fixes this, but it will happe...

Recording lost

Hello, First of all I don't have any Zoom account, I usually only click on the link to join a meeting. So here's the situation, I joined a meeting and after a couple minutes the host made me the host, so I started the recording. I didn't get the opti...

MHFO by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Length

I am new to zoom and taking advantage of the Learning Center before a big meeting that I will join at the end of February. I just want to confirm that I do not have to upgrade (pay for) an enhanced Zoom package if I am joining this meeting that could...

Sharing Audio

Hello!when i share sound and my screen it automatically mutes me so that no can hear me speak. can this be prevented?Thank you